Sensory panel coordinator
Job opportunity for a sensory Laboratory coordinator position within an food testing laboratory!
This is a permanent opportunity paying a competitive salary
Kenton Black is a recruitment partner to a food testing laboratory who are looking for sensory panel coordinator to join their team based in Rotherham.
• Responsible for selection and training sensory assessors
• Maintenance of sensory panels
• Organisation and execution of sensory tests and the reporting of results.
• Monitoring the panel performance
• Keeping the panel motivated and task-focused
• Managing panellists’ data according to GDPR
• Collecting, preparing and presenting products following best practices for food safety
• Conducting panel evaluations
• Welcoming and orienteering sensory assessors before, during and after evaluations
• Collecting, analysing and interpreting the sensory data
• Producing client reports
• Degree in Science or equivalent
• For this role you'll need to be able to follow strict instructions and guidelines.
• Excellent organization skills
• Previous experience in similar role or experience in working within food testing laboratory would be ideal but not essential
• Excellent IT skills ( MS office packages)
• Excellent written and communication skills
• You will be a self-motivated hard working individual and thrive on delivering exceptional results.
This is an urgent requirement for the client where they looking to fill the role as soon as possible. If you are interested in this opportunity, please make sure to apply at your earliest convenience