Job Title: Service Chemist
Location(s): Berkshire / Surrey
Are you an experienced Chemist or Chemical Engineer looking to make a significant impact on a multinational and growing water treatment company? If so, I want to hear from you!
My client is a fast-growing, global company, who are at the forefront of pure/ultrapure water treatment and management technologies. They are looking for an experienced candidate for this exciting role, that of a Service Chemist, who will be working to provide clients with on-site corrective/preventative maintenance and expert scientific guidance.
• Interpreting and analysing data following chemical treatment.
• Providing chemical treatment analysis and expert advice regarding water treatment.
• Technical report writing and submission of risk assessment work reports and a variety of technical documents.
• Provide recommendations to clients / customers for best working practices
• Offer clients high expert scientific advice and guidance
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Degree level qualification (Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or relevant subject).
• Full UK Driving License
• Experience with water/water management / purification & softeners (desirable but not essential)
• Good communication skills with the ability to understand other's needs and express information in a clear and concise manner
My client offers a competitive salary and a lucrative package for the Service Chemist position
If you’re keen to find out more information regarding the role, please get in touch at 07511177108. Alternatively, if you would like to apply for this please send me an updated CV to email@example.com