Service Support manager
Competitive salary and package
Kenton Black are pleased to be representing one of the country's largest water service providers in their search for a Service Support Manager. Our client has a reputation for innovation and for delivering exceptional customer service.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background, combined with managerial experience, to develop and manage a multidisciplinary team of field service engineers. Working with the commercial department, you will be central to growing the field service business.
- Line management of the field service team including setting objectives, coaching, appraisals and rewards
- Recruitment , training and retention of team members
- Liaising with Scheduling/Technical Support/Projects/Parts as appropriate to optimise team productivity
- Regular contact and meetings with customer to discuss commercial opportunities, service levels, and technical challenges
- Demonstrable experience in working in a field service or customer support role, working on service, repair, and installation
- Higher engineering qualification such as HNC or equivalent
- Full UK driving license (essential)
- Excellent communication skills and ideally prior customer facing experience
- Team management skills, and demonstrable aptiitude in this area/willing to develop further
- Strong IT skills
- Good commercial awareness