Kenton Black are currently recruiting for a setting out engineer on a permanent basis on behalf of our client, a highly reputable civil engineering contractor focusing predominantly on civils projects across Fife, Tayside and Perthshire. Our client has a long-standing reputation within the local market and have a solid work book throughout Scotland for the next 2 years meaning this is a long term opportunity with plenty scope for career progression.
Operating predominantly within groundworks packages for residential and commercial projects, the ideal candidate will have experience and a track record setting-out for groundworks packages across multiple sites. Works include but not limited to; earthworks, drainage, foundations, services, hard landscaping, concrete floors, ducting.
You will be responsible for;
• Setting out and surveying the site
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities
• Ensuring that health and safety and quality procedures are followed at all times
• Completing project on time and within budget
• Working as part of a team and any other setting out duties required
You will have;
• Previous experience of working as a setting out engineer covering all aspects of civil engineering
• Civil Engineering Qualification (HND or degree)
• CAD or ground modelling knowledge/experience
Starting salary of £30K + company van.
Contact Kris Mongan on 07933821808 for more information