I am looking for a safety candidate to join my client on a perm basis as a SHEQ Advisor. My client is one of the most well-regarded surfacing specialists in the UK, Operating sectors include build, MOD, civils and aviation, so any safety candidate with a similar background or general construction will be considered.
• Promoting and encouraging the efficient, safe, and effective working of operations.
• Maintaining, recording, and tracking all near hits, accidents, and incidents.
• Maintaining, recording, and tracking all annual health questionnaires.
• Undertaking internal random drugs and alcohol screening.
• Attending health, safety & environmental meetings to timetable.
• Investigating incidents and reporting on preventive measures.
• Dealing with enquiries regarding safety and environmental issues
• Compliance with health & safety audit procedures.
• Managing relevant IMS issues.
• Ensuring all inspections/audits are carried out correctly.
• Inputting and carrying out unscheduled internal management system audits and site inspections.
• NEBOSH Cert minimum.
• 2-3 years’ experience in the construction industry.
What’s in it for you?
• A salary of £40,000 - £42,000 + car
• 25 days leave + bank holidays
• Life assurance
• Gym membership