Are you an experience Health, Safety, Environment and Quality professional looking for a new challenge with a growing and reputable company? You have an exciting opportunity to join a reputable civil engineering contractor operating across the telecoms sector as HSEQ Advisor. Due to the nature of the projects involved, you will have demonstrable experience of construction environments and mitigating the risk in these environments across projects from Liverpool to Birmingham.
Reporting into the HSEQ Director you will be:
• Visiting various sites and integrate with the delivery teams
• Provide operational safety, health, environment and quality support throughout the region
• Conducting site inspections
• Provide Health & Safety support to operational staff working in Switch Rooms, Street Works, Rigging Activities and general Telecoms Installations.
• Driving best practice in a challenging health and safety environment
Knowledge of safety, health & environmental legislation and current construction practices is key. You will also be:
• Dynamic and personable
• Able to engage with site teams with safety and health issues
• Driven and autonomous
• Experienced in construction processes, preferably utilities, telecoms or civil engineering projects
This is an excellent chance for you to help the company drive their Health & Safety culture. You will earn a competitive salary of between £32-34,000 (dependant on experience) plus car and package and will be instrumental in ensuring a homogenous approach to safety company wide.