Sign Out Manager vacancy
I am excited to announce that a High-throughput testing lab is looking to currently hire a HCPC registered sign out manager at 1 of their facilities in Plymouth. The suitable HCPC registered Sign Out Manager will be contracted until March with a strong possibility for further extension.
The responsibilities of the sign out manager
- Work an average of 37.5 hours a week
- The role can involve working a normal or night time shift pattern which can be negotiable between you and the manager.
- Be well versed in checking PCR diagnostic test results and identifying any anomalies in them before they are processed.
- Maintain LIMS system
- Lead and present to a group of scientists
- Maintaining records and code of conduct in the workplace
- Interacting with the lab shift manager implementing any changes they deem necessary and the relaying of relevant information to them.
- Communication with other departments
The benefits for the successful HCPC Sign Out Manager:
- £23.47 hourly rate
- Lucrative shift and weekend working allowances
- Oppurtunity to gain invaluable experience working with an internationally recognised organisation
The suitable sign out manager candidate will have the following:
- A relevant degree in a biomedical science such as Biochemistry, molecular biology, microbiology, biological science etc.
- Be well experienced in PCR assays both in terms of its normal running and troubleshooting.
- HCPC registration
- Ideally will have worked to ISO15189
If you believe yourself to be suitable for the Plymouth Sign Out Manager please apply and I will be in contact shortly.