Up to £25,000
Our client is a top multi-disciplinary principal contractor who currently has an opportunity within their HS2 division for a Planner to work on multiple large infrastructure and heavy civils schemes valued between £5m – £200m.The successful candidate will be required to cover sites located from Birmingham to Bicester, as living within a reasonable commute of the M40 corridor would be preferable.
The business is the largest employee-owned contractor in the UK, with a strong family-oriented ethos and is listed as one of the top 25 companies to work for in the UK.
With a turnover exceeding £700 million the business undertakes major multi-disciplinary construction projects within Building, Civil Engineering, Demolition, Land Remediation, Land Restoration, Sports & Leisure, and Rail.
• £25,000 basic salary (dependent on candidate experience)
• Car Allowance or Company Car and fuel card
• Healthcare, 6% pension and generous holiday entitlement
• Market leading bonus scheme
• Experience working as a Admin
• Main contractor background
• Experience working on Major Civils Infrastructure schemes
• Preferably BSc degree qualified
• UK driving licence.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black, Birmingham!