ROLE: Site Administrator
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT LENGTH: End of November / December
RATE: £120 per day (PAYE Umbrella)
A main contractor is looking to source a suitable Site Administrator / Admin Assistant to work on a Stadium development near Small Heath. The responsibility is to be responsible for all administration tasks, ensuring all relevant Company procedures and Company Standards are met in accordance with the Integrated Business Manual.
· Greet visitors to office and provide refreshments when necessary.
· Ensure all visitors sign in and out of the Visitors Book.
· Answer all incoming calls and direct or take messages as necessary.
· Manage desk phone and update telephone lists.
· Manage meeting rooms
· Arrange lunches / drinks for meetings when necessary
· Maintain daily staff attendance records
· Collate and chase weekly staff timesheets.
· Run reports and distribute to teams on weekly / monthly basis.
· Provide Admin support to Office Manager and Core Team when necessary.
· Book meeting rooms.
· Manage and maintain stationery orders.
· Manage and maintain sign in registers.
· Copy correspondence.
· Collate and assist in logging staff annual leave.
· Keep notice boards up to date and tidy including safety alerts and notices.
· Print files as necessary.
· Open, date stamp all incoming mail.
· Prepare and post all outgoing mail at the end of each day.
· Keep office area tidy.
· Collate data regarding staff training/competencies as and when required
· Assist in the archiving process when required
Apply today! If you require further information please contact Conner in the Birmingham Office