My Client is an established Civil Engineering and Groundworks Contractor in the Midlands region with an annual turnover of £10m, specialising in delivering commercial infrastructure, highways, local authority/frameworks, structures and car parks, with schemes ranging from £50k to £4m in value.
With continued success they are actively seeking an experience Site Agent for an initial three year contract on a highways and minor civils framework in the West Midlands. This role would suit either an established Site Agent or aspirational Senior Engineer/Sub Agent seeking career progression into Senior Management.
Successful candidates will possess:
• HND or equivalent in Civil Engineering/Construction Management.
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Previous experience working on highways/roads projects for a Tier 2 Contractor or Groundworks Contractor.
• Valid SMSTS, First Aid at Work, CSCS and NRSWA Supervisor accreditation.
• Exceptional communication (oral/written) and leadership skills.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on-time.
• Adept a leading Site Teams and mentoring junior members of staff.
• Commercial understanding of projects.
• Value engineering and problems solving skills.
• Planning/programming works.
• Attention to detail.
• Experience of liaising with Local Authorities and Client's representatives.
• Basic salary up to £60,000 per annum.
• Car Allowance/Company Car.
• Discretionary individual bonus scheme.
• Pension Contribution.
• Generous Holiday Allowance.
• + More
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Civil Engineering and Groundworks business that can provide career progression, challenging projects, on-going training and a positive working environment.
My Client is looking to interview immediately, so apply today or contact David Marriot on 0330 055 2229 for further information.