Outside IR35 STW / water based contract Worcester - LONG TERM FREELANCXE
A new opportunity for a Site Agent has arisen for one of my key clients. They are a multi-disciplinary contractor who offer genuine progression, a variety of projects, local work, and stability.
My client is a reputable, £50m turnover contractor. Due to a busy pipeline of civil engineering projects in the region and they are looking to attract a Site Agent to join their team to work on various schemes within the central region.
This is an opportunity that should appeal to a Site Agent’s looking to join a respected business, working on a range of projects.
• Civil Infrastructure
• STW clean and dirty
In this you will be responsible for:
• Supervising engineers and subcontractors
• Ensuring work meets specified client requirements
• Reporting on site progress to the Project Manager
• Promoting a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensuring Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
The successful Site Agent will have the following:
• Educated to Degree level or HND
• Experience with Civil Contractors
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry
• UK driving licence
This is a rare opportunity to join a principal contractor in a role which will offer wide range of civil engineering projects.