Up to £55,000
Established for over 35 years, my client is now a principal contractor for Severn Trent Water, and this role is to enable further growth. They currently turnover in excess of £50m and advocates working as part of a driven and motivated team.
My client is seeking a Site Agent with experience working in the construction industry. They’re an award-winning Civil Engineering Contractor specialising in Water infrastructure and clean/dirty waters.
In this you will be responsible for:
• Supervising engineers and subcontractors
• Ensuring work meets specified client requirements
• Reporting on site progress to the Project Manager
• Promoting a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensuring Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
The ideal person for this role will have the following:
• 5 years’ experience working with ‘clean water’
• Experience of Water Infrastructure
• First Aid
• Ideally shear blue card but would provide training if not
This role of Site Agent comes with the following salary and benefits:
• £55,000 basic salary (Dependant on experience)
• Company car
• Health care
• Travel allowance
If you feel this exciting opportunity is for you, then please contact Cassandra French at Kenton Black, Birmingham.