Site Agent – Civil Engineering / Major Project
We currently have exciting Site Agent opportunities working for one of the largest and most renowned building contractors.
This opportunity falls under their Regional Civil Engineering division based out of their Birmingham offices and covers a regional patch affording their staff members local work and the opportunity for career progression into more senior roles.
Projects range from £10-£50m in value and include Highways and General Civil Infrastructure schemes. As such candidates will ideally come from a contractor background and have experience delivering similar schemes.
The first point of call will be on Northampton on a £50m highways scheme, then after this it will be within a radius of Solihull.
• CSCS, SMSTS and other relevant professional qualifications.
• Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent (preferable).
• Proven track record delivering Highways schemes as a Project Manager.
• Past experience working for a Tier 1 or Regional Civils contractor.
• £55,000 - £65,000 basic salary (DOE) however the client is interested in reviewing Senior Project Manager’s details who may be outside of this salary banding.
• £5,400 car allowance or company car.
• Up to 10% bonus.
To express your interest please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black Birmingham!