Role: Site Agent
Project: Water Treatment Works
Length of Contract: 8 Months
As an established Regional Civil Engineering Contractor specialising in; Public Realm, Water Infrastructure, Highways and Structures schemes across the Midlands/Wales regions. With continued success they are actively looking to recruit a Civils Site Agents to work on a water treatment project in Nottingham.
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
• Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
• Manage commercial issues for elements of the works
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
• Supervise engineers and supervisors and subcontractors
• Ensure work meets specified client requirements
• Preferred engineering background HNC / HND Civil Engineering.
• CSCS -Black card (NVQ level 6)
• SMSTS: 5 days
• First Aid : Full 3 Day Course
• Asta power project (must be able to use proficiently)
• Confined Space Training
• NRSWA – Supervisor
• Practicable Environmental Management
• Lifting Appointed persons
• Temporary Works Co-ordinator
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Conner Keyter at Kenton Black Birmingham.