Role: Site Agent - Civil Site Manager
Location: Nottingham, Newark
Project: Water Treatment Works - New tanks
Length of Contract: 8 Months
Start: 21st August
As an established Regional Civil Engineering Contractor specialising in Water Infrastructure, Highways and Structures schemes across the Midlands regions. With continued success they are actively looking to recruit a Civils Site Agents to work on a water treatment project in Nottingham, Newark.
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Manage commercial issues for elements of the works
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
• Preferred engineering background HNC / HND Civil Engineering.
• CSCS -Black card (NVQ level 6)
• SMSTS: 5 days
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Tim Smith 07885 386671