Site Agent - Civil Site Manager -
Role: Site Agent - Civil Site Manager
Schemes that require a Site Agent asap. Works to start when river working opens.
PM work initially sorting out precontract for 3 months Etwall, Derby DE65 6HZ office based completing paperwork, site visits, leasing with designer and client etc.
Then on to one of the following projects
• River Noe Dam, Edale Road, Nether Booth, Edale, High Peak, Derbyshire, East Midlands, S33 7ZE.
• Jaggers Clough, Hope Valley, Derbyshire, East Midlands, S33 7ZH.
• River Ashop Reservoir, Snake Road, Heyridge Farm, Hope Woodlands, High Peak, Derbyshire, East Midlands, S33 0AB
or Cropston, Leicester LE7 7GB on a reservoir and river flow monitoring scheme
As an established Regional Civil Engineering Contractor specialising in Water Infrastructure, Highways and Structures schemes across the Midlands regions. With continued success they are actively looking to recruit a Civils Site Agent
LTD Company outside IR35 or Soletrader CIS is fine
We need someone preferably with an engineering background to oversee - works will include weir upgrades RC Tanks - Flow Monitoring so STW experience is suitable:
Preferred engineering background HNC / HND Civil Engineering.
• SMSTS: 5 days (Must)
• First Aid : Full 3 Day Course (Must)
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Manage commercial issues for elements of the works
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Tim Smith 07885 386671