Site Agent - Civils - Freelance Outside IR35 to start ASAP
Birmingham area for a Site Agent to work for regional civil engineering contractor. The company has secured plenty of future work with turnover growing and now exceeding £30m.
The business specialises in the delivery of Public relm, highways, local authority & frameworks with schemes ranging from £150k to £5m in value.
candidates who are currently working as a Site Agent for a similar business.
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Able to lead a team
• Team player
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Knowledge of programming / planning
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail