Site Agent/Project Manager - Permanent Role - £45-62k DOE & Role - Local Authority Civils - Blackburn
Our client, a civil engineering contractor are recruiting for a Site Agent or Project Manager to oversee a battery storage scheme in Preston and manage future works in the Northwest. You will be number 1 on site with a visiting Senior Project Manager.
Manage and co-ordinate all project construction activities and ensure that all project
deliverables are achieved with regard to safety, quality, programme and cost.
· Lead the site team and subcontractors to maintain the highest possible standard of safety performance at all times and ensure safety is the number one priority of all members of the team.
· Assemble and structure a competent team and monitor development and performance of individual team members.
· Implement management and monitoring procedures to cover all aspects of design, procurement, manufacture
and installation of components on and off site.
· Chair and minute internal and external meetings including but not limited to - site progress, safety, team, design and sub-contract meetings.
· Support commercial team with selection and procurement of sub-contract packages.
· Identify and manage third party involvement.
· Produce all necessary reports for internal and external functions.
· Motivate and support the site team and sub-contractors to deliver all targets and objectives.
· Liaise with client and design team to ensure all parties interests are being fulfilled.
· Resolve and close out all complex issues quickly and effectively.
· Report to Director in charge or Contracts Manager
· Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
· Comply with Company rules, policies and procedures at all times.
· Carry out any other reasonable tasks which may be required from time to time and to enable the company to remain adaptable to changing markets and needs
· Possess relevant CSCS card.
· SMSTS qualification.
· Relevant industry qualification preferred, e.g, NVQ 4 Site Supervision or ONC, HNC.
· Technical knowledge of construction operations.
· Industry experience in a similar role.
· First Aid at work.
· Appropriate IT skills including the use of company software packages.
· Communicates with colleagues and clients in a warm and persuasive way both formally and informally. Alters style and method to suit audience.
Our client are happy to look at both Site Agent's and Project Managers so the salary and package are dependent on experience but competitive.