My client is a major Midlands contractor and continues to grow within the civils sector. As such, they are seeking ambitious, capable staff to join their team as it expands. As a reward, my client offers excellent benefits and career progression opportunities. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for guaranteed Midlands based work with a forward-thinking contractor.
As an established Regional Civil Engineering Contractor specialising in; Public Realm, Water Infrastructure, Highways and Structures schemes across the Midlands/Wales regions. With continued success they are actively looking to recruit three Civils Site Agents to work on projects valued up to £8m.
• Water - AMP7
• Environmental schemes
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
• Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
• Manage commercial issues for elements of the works
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
• Supervise engineers and supervisors and subcontractors
• Ensure work meets specified client requirements
• Preferred engineering background HNC / HND Civil Engineering.
• CSCS -Black card (NVQ level 6)
• SMSTS: 5 days
• First Aid : Full 3 Day Course
• Asta power project (must be able to use proficiently)
• Confined Space Training
• NRSWA – Supervisor
• Practicable Environmental Management
• Lifting Appointed persons
• Temporary Works Co-ordinator
Able to use:
• Total Stations
• Dumpy Levels
Salary & Package:
• Up to £55,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black Birmingham.