We are currently recruiting a Junior Engineer to join a reputable Earthworks contractor in prime HS2 territory to work on one the most prestigious civil engineering in the country.
• All aspects of earthworks operations, including excavations, mass haul planning, fill placement and materials management
• The maintenance of 3D geological/excavation/earthworks design models utilising a range of proprietary software packages,
• Integration of models with machine control systems
• Programming of earthworks operations
• Carrying out volumetric analysis for the works
• Carrying out volumetric analysis for the works to provide input data for the site programme works.
• Maintain/update the models with the latest as-dug information from the site.
• Experience of working on large scale earthworks projects with heavy earthmoving plant. (Desirable)
• An in-depth knowledge of the use of LSS for earthworks design, 3D modelling and volumetric analysis. (Desirable)
• Competitive Salary
• Plus many other benefits.
Our client is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic candidates who are ideally looking to progress and develop with an expanding company.
For more information, please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black Birmingham!