Are you a Site Engineer who is looking to work for one of the top regional specialist Civil Engineering Contractors who operate throughout in HS2 Heartland?
My client has an opportunity for an aspirational Site Engineer who wants to join a successful joint venture, with aspirations to develop and grow into more senior positions within the organisation.
They currently have an opportunity for such an individual to join an established site team on a prestigious project. Thereafter the business has several secured schemes and others looking positive to land throughout the region offering continuity of work.
My client is a regional contractor with a wide range of specialist civil engineering projects, that require:
• Setting out detailed works as per the contract drawings, ensuring checks are carried out on a regular basis.
• Checking plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy.
• Ensuring that quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with Client specification.
• Providing engineering support to ensure any technical problems are overcome.
• Conducting pre-start site surveys.
• Prepare documentation including writing reports, graphical displays for submission and for review.
• Ensuring a timely handover of works and quality records without outstanding defects, working closely with the Project Manager and installation teams.
• Operating and promoting a high standard of Health, Safety and Environmental compliance
• Site calibration checks.
• Assisting in resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
• Monitoring and completing ITP’s
• Have previously worked on Civils/Tunnelling Projects.
• Have a proven track record of setting out on civil engineering projects.
• Possess a sound knowledge of construction methods, Health & Safety and legal regulations.
• A valid CSCS card.
• Valid SMSTS.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with site-based team and Clients.
• The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• Proven troubleshooting skills.
Salary & Package:
• Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known contractor working on interesting civil engineering projects.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black Birmingham!