Site Engineer - Permanent - £32k-£45k DOE - Yorkshire Water
Due to an increase in workload particularly within our clients AMP7 framework agreements we are currently looking to recruit for the following permanent position to work on a wide range of non-infrastructure and infrastructure projects throughout the Yorkshire region.
Our Clients Site Engineers are critical to the successful delivery of our projects, reporting to the Site Agent or Project Manager you’ll be managing the day to day quality assurance, including surveying, setting out duties, quality checks and approvals. You’ll also be assisting the site management teams with all aspects of health, safety and environmental management.
• Oversee quality control and assist in the implementation of the company safety, health, environmental and quality policies and procedures.
• Provide accurate and timely setting out to the site teams.
• Assist the QS with quantities and project progress.
• Support and Mentoring of junior engineers
• Support the Site Agent with day to day running of the site.
• Act under the Site Manager as a supervisor on site for specialist subcontractors.
• Transfer digital and paper data/drawings onto site, and back into digital models enabling accurate and auditable record keeping.
Our client, we place a huge emphasis on the values and behaviours of our people. We are driven to attract a diverse range of employees who can work together to deliver projects safe manner exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are looking for engaged and passionate site engineers who has a minimum of three years proven experience in delivering infrastructure projects across civil engineering sector, who can take a lead in ensuring our product is right first time. You should have a proactive approach to resolving unexpected technical difficulties, with a can-do attitude and enthusiasm to innovate and get the job done.
• Degree/HND/HNC Qualification
• CSCS Card (Managers)
• SMSTS (CITB)
• Confined Spaces
• Temporary Works Coordinator
• Crane/Lift Supervisor
• Environmental Management (SEATS)
• CDM Awareness
As well as offering a competitive salary, remuneration for this role includes flexible benefits,
which provides a range of guaranteed benefits including:
• Company car/car allowance
• 5% Company pension contribution
• Death in service benefit 4 x notional salary
• Income protection scheme
This is an exciting time to be joining our business as we look to deliver some challenging and exciting projects through AMP7 and beyond.