My client, a main contractor are looking for an experienced engineer in Milton Keynes
Projects - Values typically will range between £10m and £50m in value.
Duties typically in the role will include: -
• Successfully and safely execute parts or all of a project depending on size, requiring planning and programming capability.
• Coordinating Temporary works
• Carry out setting out duties accurately and on time
• General management and co-ordination of digital engineering information
• Setting out engineering and building works on various sites within the company's operating area
• Land survey and mapping tasks including production of drawings
• Digital computation of construction quantities for tendering and measurement purposes
• Occasional site management support
• Ensures quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
• Operates and promotes a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
Applicants should already hold experience as a Engineer, Degree Educated or equivalent in relevant industry subject and you will have a sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety and legal regulations.