I currently have a fantastic position available for a Site Engineer with a huge client in Cumbria. We are looking for an Engineer who will have set out experience.
Responsibilities as Site Engineer include:
• Surveying and Setting Out
• Providing technical experience to the project team where required
• Coordinating the technical aspects of package handovers
• Maintaining line and level control
• Checking the accuracy of sub-contractors work where required
• Measurements and calculations
• Interpretation of technical drawings
• CSCS Card
• First Aid
• HND or equivalent
There is lodge available if you are interested in this role but live too far away.