Site Engineer – Freelance (Outside IR35)
£300 - £340 per day (Depending on Experience)
Duration: 22 weeks (potential continuation of works)
My Client are a sub-contract that require an experienced Site Engineer in the Harrogate region for the construction of a new access road to include: new road construction, drainage, kerbs, attenuation tanks, pumping stations, s278 etc.
• Site Engineer experienced in new road construction and associated works i.e. drainage, attenuation, pump stations etc.
• Proficient in the use or Robotic Total Station and AutoCAD
• Able to read from and interoperate drawings, create as-built surveys
• Responsible for all setting out on site
• Responsible for keeping QA file up to date
• Reporting to visiting Senior Engineer/Manager
Apply now with an up to date CV or call Dan Standish at Kenton Black (Leeds) for more information