Tier 1 Main Contractor - Structures and Highways
£40,000 + package
A leading, forward-thinking, and sustainable construction and infrastructure organisation are looking for ambitious Site Engineers to join their operation. As a key delivery partner on Highways England's Framework within the Midlands and East Regions, they are delivering several schemes.
The purpose of the scheme is to address the problems of congestion, poor journey time reliability and poor resilience against incidents on the route. The scheme seeks to address these problems through the construction of a new 2-lane carriageway across two major roundabouts.
As Site Engineer you will be supported by the Section Engineer (among others) and are expected to take ownership of the site works of the section, contributing to planning the works and ensuring that the works are constructed in accordance with the design and contract criteria.
• Degree level qualification in a Civil Engineering allied subject or HND in Civil Engineering and vocational training in Engineering
• Competence with digital tools Formal training in Health & Safety and Environmental management (SMSTS)
• Relevant CSCS Card
• Setting out and experience using engineering surveying tools
• Experience working for a main contractor on drainage or highways schemes
• £40,000 basic salary
• Company car or £4,350 car allowance
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Above market rate pension scheme
• Retail discounts, cashbacks, rewards
If you are interested and would like to find out more, please contact Cassandra French, 07511177442.