Up to £40,000 plus company package
To support their recent growth, one of my key clients have an exciting new opportunity for a Site Engineer within the South West region. They are a highly reputable and successful Civil Engineering Contractor who work on schemes up to the value of £20m. They operate Nationally for Private Housing Clients and Local Authorities.
This is an opportunity that should appeal to Site / Setting-out Engineers with one or more years’ experience working on, but not limited to Highways, Earthworks or Groundworks. This position will offer amazing progression in future years to roles of more seniority. The company will provide constant internal and external training to help develop your skills and experience.
Our client is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic candidates looking to progress and develop themselves.
• Deep drainage
• Small structures
Duties/Responsibilities of Site Engineer:
• General setting out duties
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
Salary & Package:
• Up to £40,000 per annum
• Car Allowance
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• Training development programmes
This is a rare opportunity to join a regional contractor who can guarantee local work and give valued exposure to general civil engineering schemes.
For more information, please contact Cassandra French, 07511177442, at Kenton Black Birmingham!