Site Engineer


Share this role

October 31, 2022
Job Type
£300 - £315 per annum
Start date
Contact Name
David Marriot
Contact Email


My Client is an established Regional Contractor specialising in Civil Engineering and Residential Groundworks projects across the Home Counties and South Midlands region, and with continued growth are looking to recruit two Site Engineers to strengthen their Operational Division.

Reporting into the Project Manager, candidates will be responsible for setting out groundworks packages (including; bulk earthworks, deep drainage, enabling works, hard landscaping, foundations, infrastructure works, highways, Section 278 and 38 works, service installations, road construction and surfacing) on projects valued up to £10m.

Responsibilities include:

Setting out various housing/residential groundworks and infrastructure packages.
Health & Safety on-site.
Conducting daily briefings and site inductions.
Recording associated paperwork and QA.
Supervising Direct and Sub-contract labour on-site.
Completing site surveys.
Checking technical designs and drawings to agreed programme.
Preparing site reports and providing progress updates to Project Management.

Successful candidates will possess:

Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering.
+5 years’ experience setting-out groundworks and infrastructure packages.
Valid CSCS, First Aid and SSSTS/SMSTS accreditation.
Fully conversant with Robotic Total Stations and AutoCAD/GPS software.
Exceptional communication skills.
Sound knowledge of construction methods, Health & Safety and legal regulations.
Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Valid UK driving licence to allow travel to projects around Buckinghamshire/Oxfordshire

This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Regional Civil Engineering and Groundworks Contractor that can offer career progression and exposure to challenging projects. My Client is looking to interview immediately so please apply today.

Drop files here browse files ...

Related Jobs


Are you sure you want to delete this file?