A new opportunity for a Site Engineer has arisen within the West Midlands region, with one of our most successful client due rapid growth. My client is a reputable and successful Civil Engineering contractor who work on several schemes such as Highways based Civil engineering; Roads, S278’s, Drainage.
This is an opportunity that should appeal to site/setting-out engineers with one or more years’ experience working on either highways, earthworks, groundworks or drainage schemes. This position will lead to the progression in future years to senior engineer & site manager with the appropriate training provided.
• General setting out duties
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
Salary & Package:
• Up to £40,000 per annum (D.O.E)
• Car Allowance
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a rare opportunity to join a regional contractor who can guarantee local work and give valued exposure to general civil engineering schemes.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Cassandra French at the Birmingham office!