Up to £40,000
A new opportunity for a Site Engineer has arisen for one of my key clients. They are a multi-disciplinary contractor who offer genuine progression, a variety of projects, local work, and stability.
My client is a reputable, £50m turnover contractor. Due to a busy pipeline of civil engineering projects in the region and they are looking to attract a Site Engineer to join their team to work on various schemes within the central region.
This is an opportunity that should appeal to a Site Engineer’s looking to join a respected business, working on a range of projects.
• Civil Infrastructure
In this you will be responsible for:
• General setting out duties
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Experience working within the Civil Engineering industry
• Knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations
• Up to £40,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a rare opportunity to join a principal contractor in a role which will offer genuine career progression and a wide range of civil engineering projects.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Cassandra French at Kenton Black, Birmingham office.