Site Engineer – Civil Engineering
We currently have exciting Site Engineer opportunities working for one of the largest and most renowned civil engineering and build contractors.
These opportunities fall under their Regional Civil Engineering division based out of their North East Division and covers a regional patch affording their staff members local work and the opportunity for career progression into more senior roles.
Projects range from £10-£50m in value and include Highways and General Civil Infrastructure schemes. As such candidates will ideally come from a contractor background and have experience working on similar schemes such as highways improvements and new road construction.
They currently have opportunities for Site Engineers in the North East and the Midlands working on a range of projects.
• CSCS, SMSTS and other relevant professional qualifications.
• Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent (preferable).
• Proven track record delivering Highways schemes as a Site Engineer.
• Past experience working for a Tier 1 or Regional Civils contractor.
• £34,000 - £38,000 basic salary (DOE).
• Car allowance.
• Up to 10% bonus.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black, Birmingham!