£45,000 PLUS COMPANY PACKAGE
LONDON (SILVERTOWN / GREENWICH)
We are recruiting a Site Engineer to work for a civil engineering contractor who have over 40 years trading history delivering civil engineering and infrastructure projects throughout the UK across a range of sectors including water, transport, the built environment and energy sectors.
This particular opportunity is working on a large tunnelling project, as a result you will possess the following:
• Experience in deep water infra civil engineering, including deep and trenchless drainage.
• Competent in the development and review of Safe Systems of Work.
• Proficient in the development and implementation of Quality Assurance Plans.
• Competent in management of Temporary Works
• Competent in general site survey and setting out requirements.
• Experience in the development of weekly work plans and other short term planning tools.
• Competent in management of information controls and RFI process to the consultant.
Tickets / Qualifications:
• Relevant academic qualification (HND or above)
• CSCS card holder
• SMSTS / SSSTS
• Temp Work Supervisor / Coordinator
• Underground Service Detection (desirable)
• Lifting Appointed Person (desirable)
• NRSWA Supervisor (desirable)
• Confined Space Medium Risk (desirable)
• £45,000 basic salary
• Company car/car allowance
• 5% Company pension contribution
• Life Assurance at 2 x notional salary
• Single person’s private medical cover
• Permanent Health Cover
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright at Kenton Black Birmingham.