Civil Engineering – Major Projects
My client is a National Civil Engineering Contractor who are currently working on a renowned Major Civil Engineering project in England. They are in the market for a Site Engineer to support the existing operational team.
Experience for a Site Engineer:
• A civil engineering contracting background.
• Experience in utilities, earthworks, heavy structures, or drainage is essential for this role.
• Prior experience as a Site Engineer.
• You must have full right to work in the UK.
Salary and package:
• Up to £42,000 based on experience.
• Competitive package.
• Progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Site Engineer, please apply with your CV using the link below.