Sector: Regional Build
£42k - £50k + Car Allowance + Package (Depending on Level and Experience)
My Client, who I have worked with for many years are a large regional contractor with a number of regional offices across the North are now looking to appoint a Site Engineer to strengthen their engineering team.
Projects would be in the commercial, industrial, education and leisure sectors up to £10m but could split work over a couple of smaller jobs.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
The role would suit an experienced engineer with duties to include:
• Competent in the use of Leica Total Stations and GPS equipment
• Competent in using AutoCAD software
• Able to interpret construction drawings
• Able to liaise fluently between office, site staff, designers, clients and contractors
• Able to supervise subcontractors
• Able to keep accurate site records, site diaries, ordering plant and materials, quality and safety recording
• Produce permits, risk assessments, method statements, work package plans and task briefings
• Preferably BSc degree qualified (Civil Engineering)
• Minimum of 3 years post graduate experience
• Ideally will have worked in the industrial & commercial sectors
In return you will be working for a great name in the region with an experienced team who operate in a very positive working environment with a great atmosphere.
They are offering a very competitive salary, car/allowance, share plans, company pension and private medical insurance and are very stable financially.
For full details of the role please click the link to apply or contact me on 07974 157 401 or forward your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org