£350 per day Outside IR35
Are you a Site Engineer who is looking to work for one of the top regional specialist Tunnelling Contractors?
My client has an opportunity for an aspirational Site Engineer from a shafts water RC background.
My client is a regional contractor with a wide range of specialist Tunnelling and Shaft projects, that require:
• Setting out detailed works as per the contract drawings, ensuring checks are carried out on a regular basis.
• Checking plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy.
• Ensuring that quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with Client specification.
• Providing engineering support to ensure any technical problems are overcome.
• Conducting pre-start site surveys.
• Prepare documentation including writing reports, graphical displays for submission and for review.
• Ensuring a timely handover of works and quality records without outstanding defects, working closely with the Project Manager and installation teams.
• Operating and promoting a high standard of Health, Safety and Environmental compliance
• Site calibration checks.
• Assisting in resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
• Monitoring and completing ITP’s
If you are interested please apply with your most up to date CV or contact Conner in the Birmingham Office!