Job Title: Freelance Setting Out Engineer
Project: Utilities and Infrastructure
Rate: £300 - £400 Per Day Sole Trader CIS
Start Date: Immediate
I am currently recruiting a Freelance Setting Out Site Engineer to be part of a team working on a large Utilities and Infrastructure scheme setting out district heating pipes.
Experience in District Heating is preferred.
Site Engineer’s tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Setting out using total stations, GPS equipment, and to be able to undertake traditional setting out.
- Complete check sheets for quality standards, in accordance with ITP’s
- Attend site meetings in relation to programme / safety / working areas.
- Read and review construction drawings.
- Carry out relevant inspections and testing to ensure conformance of the works with the design and specification.
- Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedures.
Training / Competency Requirements:
- Relevant CSCS card
- Experience in Civil Engineering Industry
- Computer competence
- Successful experience as a site engineer
- Civil Engineering related qualification (HNC, HND, BSc MSc, BEng, MEng)
For more information, please contact Conner Keyter at the Birmingham office!