Site Engineer (All Levels) - Freelance & Permanent Positions - Lodging Away (Somerset) - £350-550pd + Lodge
Our client, a large joint venture delivering on of the UKs largest scheme is currently recruiting for Site Engineer's of all levels:
- Site Engineer: £350-390 per day
- Section Engineer : £400-430 per day
- Senior Engineer : £450-480 per day
- Project Engineer: £500-£550 per day
All of these roles are also available on salaried position as well.
The role and project experience will enhance your skill set and be a great opportunity if you are keen to learn, innovate and deliver complex works in Civil Engineering.
This is the type of project which offers a large variety of work packages and the opportunity to advance, develop and grow your remit, greatly benefitting your career development.
What can you expect in this role?
A full description can be provided upon request.
• Support on method statements, risk assessments, task sheets and procedures, environmental procedures.
• Assisting engineers with dimensional control, spatial control, quality and innovation.
• Change management such as request for design change, sub-contractor checks, procedural changes and technical information.
• Information for the correct procurement of materials and services.
• Set up systems for managing materials approval, testing, product and plant.
• Assist all engineering levels with construction methods and practice.
• Advise and manage temporary works including design briefs and best methods.
• Utilise 4D design process to support preferred construction methods and build ability.
• Decide and shape the best solutions for engineering problems.
• Overall responsibility for the technical aspects of the work packages.
Scope of Work: Packages £20m - £80m in methods, preparation, pre-planning, delivery, materials on heavy civil packages. - Reinforced Concrete & Groundwork packages.
Unless stated otherwise all positions are based in Somerset. Somerset boasts beautiful English countryside, an attractive coastline, interesting towns and villages along with easy access to the M5 and within proximity to the cities of Bristol and Exeter.