Are you interested in working for one of the largest civil engineering contractors in the UK? If so, we have a unique opportunity for someone to be part of Europe’s largest High Speed Rail Project, HS2.
Our client is delivering a stretch of the project with works including bulk earthworks, structures and drainage packages. This will last for approximately 57 months with potential for further packages in the future affording the successful candidate longevity of service and the chance to progress their career on what is a marquee project
Our client is looking for an experienced site engineer to work on a highways and bridges project in Aylesbury.
The main duties will include:
• Setting out for the bridge structures element of the project
• Establish systems to record the work completed
• Liaise with workforce and contractors regarding setting out information
• Assist and prepare sketches for distribution and ensuring all teams understand the plans
• Preparation of as-builts
• All relevant QA with the project
• Be available and able to communicate well with all teams to ensure technical problems are overcome and queries answered
• Previous experience with a large civil engineering contractor or sub-contractor
• Previous experience in setting out RC structures/bridges
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of CAD
Salary & Package:
• Salary is £45,000 plus company package!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known contractor working on interesting civil engineering projects!
Apply Now! Or contact Ben at Kenton Black Birmingham to find out more!