Up to £50k plus package
I have partnered with one of the UK’s highest respected civil engineering contractors who have multiple offices around the UK. Due to multiple, recently secured projects, the organisation is looking to make multiple hires across their operational, commercial, design, and pre-construction teams.
The business in question operates on major infrastructure, tunnelling, rail, and utilities projects around the UK and are the ‘go to’ contractor in most cases. They have a fantastic reputation with clients and sub-contractors alike.
This specific role is based out of Northamptonshire, working on various Anglian Water Schemes, both infrastructure and non-infrastructure schemes.
Health, safety & environment
• Promote the organisations Cardinal Rules and establish safe working cultures and practices
• Comply with company procedures and legal obligations
• Promote and comply with environmental compliance
• Deliver the works safely
• Promote best practice
• Comply with company procedures
• Ensure work is delivered defect/snag free
• Endeavour to spot and highlight value engineering opportunities
• Establish the level and survey control for contracts
• Set out detailed works as per the contract drawings, ensuring checks are carried out on a regular basis
• Ensure that records are accurate and comply with organisational and legal requirements
• Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise at any time
• Produce procurement schedules for the jobs and liaise with our procurement department to ensure site have adequate resources to complete the tasks
• Produce ITP’s and Task Briefings
• Produce 2 week look ahead in conjunction with the Site Agent
• Produce Site Diaries and Allocation
• Previous experience of setting out on civil engineering projects
• Sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations
• Fully conversant with the use of robotic total station or EDM instruments
• Degree qualified/HNC (or equivalent) in civil engineering
• Experience in using AutoCAD and MS Office
Ideal Qualifications / Training:
• Temporary works co-ordination
• CSCS card
• Cable avoidance training
• First aid training
• NEBOSH or IOSH
• Up to £50,000 basic salary (DOE)
• Company car/car allowance
• Generous annual leave allowance + much more!
Apply Now! Or contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black Birmingham!