I have a Permanent or Contract requirement for a Site Engineer to cover the North West of England, the ideal applicant will have previous experience working for a Groundworks Contractor with an emphasis on residential Groundworks.
Responsibilities as Site Engineer include:
• Surveying and Setting Out
• Providing technical experience to the project team where required
• Coordinating the technical aspects of package handovers
• Maintaining line and level control
• Checking the accuracy of sub-contractors work where required
• Measurements and calculations
• Liaising with site Management to ensure that Materials & Labour requirements are monitored.
• Interpretation of technical drawings
• CSCS Card
• First Aid
• Degree / HND or Equivalent qualifications