£45,000 - £55,000 plus company package
We are recruiting Site Managers for a specialist Civil Engineering contractor who operate on a national scale, specialising in the delivery of civil engineering schemes that interface with water environments. Projects can occur on the coastline or inland and near to rivers, canals, reservoirs and lakes.
Ideally based in the Midlands the successful candidate will be responsible managing projects ranging in value from £500k to £6m and will have experiencing leading civil engineering projects set in the marine environment (coastal, rivers and canals) with experience of earthworks, deep drainage, structures, flood defences, 278’s, remediation and other general civil engineering aspects.
Please note sites are located on a national scale so candidates must be prepared to lodge throughout the working week.
• Proven experience of managing projects within the relevant discipline.
• Degree (or equivalent) in a related discipline (not essential but preferred)
• Proficient in the use of personal computer and business applications/software etc
• CSCS card
• First Aid
Salary / package:
• Up to £55,000 basic salary DOE
• Company car/allowance
• Private Healthcare
• Generous company pension
• 25 days plus stats
• Discretionary company bonus
To find out more please contact Chris Wright at Kenton Black, Birmingham.