My client is looking for a full time site manager for Social housing contract in North West Wales.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate will have responsibility for all site activities within the area, including:
- Liaise with the clients, tenants, contractors and staff on all aspects of contract delivery
- Organise labour, equipment & materials as per contract requirement
- Delivering the contract in line with company key KPI’s
- To manage staff in the execution of their work
- Ensure all health & safety procedures & working practices are adhered on site
- Manage & organise all written instructions from the client for work being undertaken.
- Ensure the quality of work is being met to the highest standard.
- Experience working in tenanted homes
- Experience renewing kitchens and bathrooms
- Minimum SSSTS
- First aider
- Very competitive salary and company vehicle
- A friendly, family and happy company culture
- Opportunity for career progression
- 24 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Full ongoing training & development plan
- Comprehensive induction
- Pension scheme
They are looking for someone local to the contract (Carenarfon, Pwhelli, Porthmadoc, Bangor, Llandudno)