Due to expansion, this main contractor is looking to recruit a Site Manager around Oxford.
As a Site Manager, you will be involved in the following:
• Main point of contact with the client/sub-contractors on site
• Managing the development to programme
• Responsible for productivity in all areas on site
• Maintaining health & safety on site
• Managing the site team and sub-contractors
• Procurement of trades and labour
• Maintaining site records and diaries
• The candidate will have minimum 2 years site management experience within the build industry and be able to work on projects with a similar value.
• The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
• Must have up-to-date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
• Ability to manage change and use their own initiative
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to handle complex situations and motivate
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team. My client brings more than 50 years of experience to their Clients throughout the UK, with group turnover £200 million.
The Sectors they work on are commercial and Educational.
Salary up to the value of £55,000 depending on experience. The other benefits are as follow:
• 25 days holiday
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £350 referral fee.