Assistant Site Manager- Leicester - up to £50,000 25 days holiday and bonus
As the Assistant Site Manager, you will be expected to work on a wide range of commercial build projects over the Northamptonshire. You will report to and support the number 1 Site Manager to effectively motivate, support and manage the site-based team to ensure that the required health, safety, and environmental performance standards are achieved. You will contribute to the efficient and safe management of the building site and help maintain all necessary records and documents throughout every stage of the development.
You will be responsible for:
• Coordinating the workforce, including Sub contractors and agency staff to meet milestones
• Ensuring that quality standards and construction programmes are met
• Managing and maintaining strong relationships with the subcontractor network on site
• Monitoring Health and Safety on site
• Site inductions
• Must have up-to-date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
• Ability to manage change and use their own initiative
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to handle complex situations and motivate others
Please apply or call Kenton Black and ask for Amy Jaques.