£50 - £65k DOE
The cleanroom business of this leading specialist international contractor has work secured into 2025 and is therefore entering into an exciting period of expansion.
They are urgently looking to appoint an experienced Site Manager to cover fit-out in the Cleanroom sector with two roles available, one covering the Northwest and the other based in Wrexham.
Candidates will ideally have experience of cleanroom fit out projects, although other project experience of interest will include data centres, commercial office & retail fit outs. Basically anything where a high spec finish is required.
The successful applicant will be expected to safely deliver on time and to budget the contracts and works under their supervision and control, and will be responsible for typical Site Manager duties, encompassing safety, quality, construction works, commercial aspects, and general day to day activities.
In addition to industry standard qualifications and tickets, candidates should all have ability in and knowledge of -
• Knowledge of design procurement
• Knowledge of construction methods and best practice, technologies and materials.
• Measurement and Valuation
• Knowledge and projection of the company's contractual position, contracts and
• Knowledge and understanding of claims and L&E
• Ability to manage more than one project
• Knowledge & understanding of subcontract/ material procurement
• Knowledge of Management Systems
To apply, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org