Up to £55,000
A new, exciting opportunity has arisen for a Site Manager with one of my key clients. They are a multi-disciplinary contractor who offer genuine progression, a variety of projects, local work, and stability. They are a reputable contractor with consistent repeat business. Due to a busy pipeline of Civil Engineering projects in the region they are looking to attract a Site Manager to join their team fast-growing team.
This is an opportunity that should appeal to a Site Manager looking to join a respected business, working on a range of projects.
• Civils Infrastructure
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on sites
• Report on site progress to the Project Manager
• Manage commercial issues for elements of the works
• Supervise engineers and supervisors and subcontractors
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry
• CSCS card
Salary & Package:
• Up to £55,0000 per annum (dependent on experience)
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a rare opportunity to join a contractor in a role which will offer genuine career progression and a wide range of civil engineering projects.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Cassandra French at Kenton Black, Birmingham office.