Site Manager– Ministry of Defence Projects
£50,000 - £60,000 + Car Allowance / Company Car
Travel and Lodge expenses covered.
BPSS Security Cleared Essential
About the company
An amazing opportunity for a Site Manager who is BPSS Security Cleared to join an established construction company covering the Educational, Ministry of Defence, Retail, Commercial, Industrial and Healthcare sectors. This company pride themselves on their high-quality of services, providing the same focused approach on every project and making sure everyone comes away happy.
Current specific project is a Ministry of Defence scheme in Cheshire, with the ideal candidate a Site Manager who is BPSS Security Cleared and willing to either travel or lodge or live near or in Cheshire.
Information on the role
• Site Manager
• Lead and manage an on-site team of sub-contractors and suppliers to deliver high quality projects safely, efficiently and in alignment with client requirements, project programmes, and within budgeted costs.
• Liaising with Contracts manager & Project Co-Ordinator Driving a consistent & proactive approach to health & safety on site Manage hazards & risks.
• Ensure all contractors & visitors are thoroughly inducted onto sites.
• Monitor progress of project programme and minimising risks.
• Building an understanding of the project budgets to drive efficiencies.
• Oversee contractor performance.
What we’d like from you
• Previous experience as a Site Manager
• Previous experience on schemes worth between £50 million +
• Experience with Main Contractors
• Experience on Ministry of Defence Projects
• Attention to detail with a right first-time attitude.
• BPSS Security Cleared
• CSCS Black Card
What’s in it for you
• Basic salary + car allowance
• Paid travel & accommodation
• Company car / Car Allowance
• Company pension
• Sick pay
If you’re interested in the role or have any further questions, please contact Brandon at Kenton Black in the Birmingham office.