Civil Site Manager (Water) x6
£270 - £300 per shift
My Client are a multi-disciplinary civil engineering and Main Contractor operating in the water sector including MEICA and Civils Projects working on framework lead schemes for various UK water clients. The company are leaders in the field that are committed to building lasting working relationships with clients working in an honest and collaborative manner.
Due to company growth and an increase in workload, there is an opportunity for multiple Freelance Site Managers to join an already established team working on the Yorkshire Water Framework. As a Freelance Site Manager, reporting to the Project Manager, you will be working collaboratively with the Projects team and liaising with internal and external stakeholder and Clients. You will be involved in delivering schemes within on the Client Framework Agreements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with Project Manager on Programme Management
• Effective Management of Daily Site Activates
• Communication with Internal Stakeholders
• Maintaining output and efficiently through effective site management
• Ensure that Safety is paramount among the entire site team including subcontractors
• Attend Meetings: progress, safety, team, design and sub-contract meetings etc.
• Produce all necessary reports for internal and external functions
• Make clear decisions regarding complex issues quickly and effectively.
• The ideal candidate will have experience working on Water Framework Projects for a Main Contractor
• valid CSCS card
• Experience of working in a similar role within the Water Industry is essential (Civils Bias)
• Strong implementation of planning and programme
• Excellent communication skills both verbal are key for the role
• Lead from the front by providing effective management on the construction activities
• Ensure all project deliverables are met with regard to safety, quality, programme and budget
Apply now with an up to date CV or contact Dan Standish at Kenton Black (Leeds) for more info