Job Title: Site Manager
Location: National role (1st project near Shaftesbury)
Package: up to £54,000 plus package, company van, lodging paid & staying away allowance
Our client is an established main contractor located in Leicester, who currently enjoy a turnover of £35 million and deliver projects ranging in value from £100,000 up to £5 million.
They have recently secured a New Build project near Shaftesbury with a contract value of £1.5 million and is due for completion in April 2024. The project is on behalf of the NHS and it is likely that future projects will be negotiated and secured with the same client around the country.
New build experience is essential and experience of working on a NHS projects with be advantageous.
- Report to a visiting Contracts Manager and have full site operation responsibility on site.
- Operate and promote safe working on site.
- When required, lead a team of Sub Agents, Engineers, and Foremen to deliver the work safely.
- Produce 4 weekly look ahead programmes.
- Ensure detailed site diaries/records are completed.
- Ensure the completion of work on time and within budget
You will lodge near site and manage the scheme on a day to day basis. Lodging is taken care of by the employer and there is also a living away allowance provided. The ideal candidate will permanently reside close to the East Midlands, allowing the opportunity to be in the office when in between projects. Travel days are on Mondays and Fridays with mileage paid for also.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity in further detail, please email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.