Kenton Black are currently working with a market leading Main Contractor to recruit a site manager for the Perthshire area. Our client is looking for an experienced and dynamic site manager to head up a high profile refurb project in Perthshire.
With an ever-growing order book throughout Perthshire and Tayside our client has a number of ongoing and upcoming projects which the successful Site Manager would be an integral part of. Due to the growing nature of the company there are clear pathways for progression and career development, making it the ideal time to join this reputable and evolving company.
As Site Manager you will be responsible for;
• Looking after the day to day running of your site
• Supervising trades to make sure all workmanship is of the highest quality
• Leading, managing, and motivating everyone on site
• Making sure paperwork is up to date, and that everything happens as safely as possible
• Following all SHE principles, including Covid safe requirements
• Organising labour, overseeing quality control, and ensuring that plant and machinery are used efficiently
To be considered for the Site Manager role you will require;
• Experience in managing similarly valued commercial projects
• Strong work ethic and desire to be a part of hard working team
• CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, car allowance and generous benefit scheme.
If this role is of interest, please contact Kris Mongan on email@example.com or 07933821808